Octagonal Seasoning Machine
The octagonal seasoning machine is designed with an octagonal shape, which avoids the disadvantages of the round ball mixing barrel not turning over the raw materials and uneven mixing. The powder mixer can realize the automatic mixing function, so it is also called the “drum-type food seasoning machine”
The star anise seasoning machine is used to season various fried and non-fried foods, spraying powder and syrup evenly. The mixer is safe, sanitary and easy to clean. It adopts reduction motor and gear transmission, so that the fried food is not broken.
Automatic mixing, uniform mixing, easy operation, high output, stainless steel production, the speed and inclination of the drum can be adjusted, the amount of powder can also be controlled, and the food can be seasoned and mixed.
The food material to be processed can be fully mixed with the required seasoning in a short time, and the food material can be automatically tilted and sent out of the barrel. Achieve automatic mixing, automatic discharging, convenient cleaning and disinfection without dead ends. To
The working principle of the octagonal seasoning machine: The material falls into the drum, is driven by the stirring blade to move upward, falls from above, and mixes with the seasoning powder. During the working process, seasonings are always kept in the dusting box, and if the seasonings are found to be insufficient, add them in time.
The structure of the octagonal seasoning machine: It is composed of the main parts such as the bracket, the drum, the drum transmission system, and the switchboard.
Operation steps of star anise seasoning machine:
(1) Connect the device to the power source, this device uses 380v power input.
(2) Start the drum motor, the drum will slowly start to the normal speed.
(3) The raw materials that need to be stirred for seasoning are continuously fed into the seasoning machine with a conveyor or manually from the inlet end.
(4) Turn on the motor to make the seasoning spray evenly in the drum. To
(5) Check all operating parts and work after confirming normal operation.